Unsalted Butter - 60g
Icing Sugar - 45g
Dried Purple Rose Flakes - 3 Tbsp
Egg White - 35g
Low Protein Flour - 150g
Corn Flour - 10g
Baking Powder - 1/2 tsp
1. Lightly cream butter and icing sugar. Mix in rose flakes.
2. Add in egg white, combine evenly.
3. Gradually fold in sifted flour, corn flour and baking powder. Knead to form a dough.
4. Shape the dough into log shape. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until easy to slice.
5. Brush a thin layer of water on the dough, cover the dough with rose flakes.
6. Slice the dough, about 1/2 cm in thickness. Arrange on paper lined baking tray.
7. Bake at preheated oven at 160C for about 10 minutes, over turn the cookies, continue to bake for another 10 minutes. Off the oven, let the cookies sit in the oven for another 10 minutes. (temperature for reference only).
Shape the cookie dough into log shape, refrigerate for about 30 minutes to 1 hour or until it is easy to slice.
Drice purple rose flakes.
Cover the dough with rose flakes.
Cut the cookies into thin slices,
Purple Rose Flakes
Cookies are done.