(A) Parsley Oil
Fresh Italian Parsley (chopped) 2 Tbsp
Extra Virgin Olive Oil Enough to cover up chopped parshley
Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Just combine the above ingredients.
(B) Cheesy Mashed Potatoes
Potatoes (steamed and mashed) 150g
Cheddar Cheese (grated) 5g
Whipping Cream 20g
Salt & Black Pepper to taste
Fresh Italian Parsley (chopped) ~
- Steam the potatoes until cooked and mash while hot.
- Add in grated cheddar cheese, whipping cream, salt, pepper and chopped parshley and combine well, served warm.
(C) Portobello Mushroom 4 pcs
- Preheat oven to 170ºC for 15 minutes.
- Brush mushrooms with parsley oil. Bake at 170ºC for 5-10 minutes or until tender
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with grated mozzarella or cheddar cheese, continue to bake for another 30 seconds to 1 minute until cheese is melted.
- Served together with mash potatoes
Baked Mushroom with Mashed Potatoes