Excellent taste!! Spent 2 hours to make this small bowl of pumpkin kaya but I tell you it definitely worth the time.
Pumpkin (skinned) - 650g
Brown Rice Powder - 30g (bought this from Tzu Chi)
Water - 230g
Gula Melaka - 40g
- Skinned and cut the pumpkin into large chunks and steamed till fork tender. Transfer to blender to make pumpkin puree.
- Dissolve brown rice powder in water. Add into pumpkin puree.
- Blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the above into a pot. Cook over low-medium heat, stirring frequently until the mixture is thick and smooth.
- Cool kaya before serving. Refrigerate the unused portion. Store in refrigerator for 2-3 days only.
南瓜 (去皮) - 650g
糙米粉 (我在慈济买) - 30g
水 - 230g
椰糖 - 40g
Brown Rice Powder