Castor Sugar - 100g
Unsalted Butter - 15g
Seeds scraped from 1 vanilla pod
Apple (I used Gala apples, you may use Granny Smith for a more sour taste) - 3pcs
Golden Raisin - as desire
Dried Cranberry - as desire
Chopped Walnut - as desire
Rolled Oat - as desire
Ground Cinnamon - 1/2 tsp
Phyllo Pastry - 5 sheets
1. Heat sugar and vanilla seeds in a sauce pan over medium low heat until golden brown.
2. Add in unsalted butter.
3. Add the apples, raisins, dried cranberries, chopped walnut, rolled oat and ground cinnamon. Mix well.
4. Pour the apple mixture into a tempered glassware.
5. Brush a sheet of phyllo pastry with butter, simply put on the apple mixture. Repeat the same process until all apple mixture is covered with pyhllo pastry.
6. Bake at 200C for about 25-30 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown.
7. Serve warm with a scoop of whipping cream on the side.