Tortilla Wrap / Tortilla Pizza
Ingredients: (make 8pcs 8" tortilla wrap)
Plain Flour - 3 cups
Salt - 1 tsp
Baking Powder - 1 tsp
Vegetable Oil - 1/3 cup
Warm Water - 1 cup
1. Mix flour, salt and baking powder.
2. Add in oil and water. Knead to form the smooth dough.
3. Rest for 15 minutes.
4. Divide the dough equally into 8 portions.
5, Roll it into rough round.
6. Heat up a pan over medium-high heat.
7. Place one dough circle into pan and cook for 1-2 minutes or until bottom surface has some light brown spot.
8. Flip to other side and cook for about 30 seconds.
Tortilla Wrap - 1pc
Pizza Sauce (I use can stewed tomato, blend)
Rosemary chili oil (refer to below recipe)
Capsicum, pineapple dice, cherry tomatoes (basically anything you like)
Shredded cheddar and mozzarella cheese.
1. Brush a thin layer of pizza sauce on tortilla wrap.
2. Arrange fruit and vegetables on top.
3. Drizzle with some spicy rosemary oil.
4. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
5. Bake at 180C for about 15 minutes.
6. Serve warm.
Rosemary Chili Oil:
1. Mix all the above together.