Low Protein Flour - 180g
Butter - 125g
Milk Powder - 50g
Icing Sugar - 30g
Milk - 40g
1. Lightly cream butter and icing sugar.
2. Mix in half of the milk, combine evenly.
3. Fold in half of the flour, slightly combine.
4. Mix in the remaining milk and flour, combine evenly to form a cookie dough.
5. Rest in fridge for 20 minutes.
6. Divide the dough into 30g each, roll into balls.
7. Divide the filling into 20-25gg each, roll into balls..8. Slightly flatten the cookie ball, wrap in pineapple filling. Shape into round or oval shape.
9. Arrange pineapple cookie balls on baking tray, brush with egg wash.
10.Bake at 170C until golden brown.
Click here for recipe.