Baguette (sliced diagonally)
Mozzarella Cheese (sliced)
Fresh Basil (chopped)
White wine (optional)
*the amount of the above ingredients is in according to personal taste
1. Preheat oven to 200ºC.
2. Slice Baguette diagonally. Brush olive oil on bread with garlic.
3. Place on top with a slice of Mozzarella cheese.
4. To make topping, mix all ingredients (C) together. Spoon some topping on top of mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake at 200ºC for 5-8 minutes
6. Serve warm with soup or coffee
Tuesday, April 1, 2008