Hanjuku Cheese Cake
Egg – 1 pc (Size A)
Castor Sugar – 15g
Low Protein Flour – 10g
1. Whisk egg and sugar until fluffy, mix in low protein flour.
2. Thinly spread the batter on baking tray (I use 10” x 10” tray)
3. Bake at 180C for about 5 minutes or until cook.
(A) Unsalted Butter – 30g
Icing Sugar (sifted) – 60g
Cream Cheese – 150g
(B) Egg – 1 pc (Size A)
Corn Flour – 7g
(C) Dairy Whipping Cream – 150g
1. Preheat oven to 140C with a tray of water.
2. Wrap the bottom of oval shape cake ring with aluminium foil. Cut the baking paper into stripes, line the cake ring with baking paper.
1. Cream butter, icing sugar and cream cheese together until smooth. (Do not overmix)
2. Add in egg. Follow by corn flour. Combine evenly. (use low speed)
3. Gradually add in whipping cream, combine evenly (low speed).
4. Spoon the cheese filling into cake ring. Bake at 140C for about 45-60 minutes. Off the oven, let the cheese cake in the oven until cool. (I bake at 110C to get the non-crack surface. You might need to adjust the temperature as well).
5. Chill for at least 2 hours before serve.