High Protein Flour - 30g
Water - 150g
1. Combine flour and water.
2. Cook over low heat until it turns to a paste.
3. Let cool before mixing with the main dough.
Paste like tang zhong
Water - 80g
Egg - 1 no.
Castor Sugar - 65g
Salt - 7g
Unsalted Butter - 45g
High Protein Flour - 430g
Custard Powder - 1 tsp (optional)
Instant Yeast - 7g
Tang Zhong - 180g
Noxxa Bread Maker Function: Bread - 10 Dough
1. Put all ingredients into bread tin following the sequence.
2. Press Function: Bread-10 Dough
3. Transfer the dough to a big mixing bowl which already brush with a thin layer of butter.
4. Proof the dough for 2 hours.
5. Punch out the excess air. Divide the dough into 50g each. Shape to round. Proof for 10 minutes.
6. Press out the excess air again and shape to round.
7. Wrap the dough with a thin sheet of crunchy top.
8. Proof for another 45 minutes.
9. Brush with egg wash. Bake the buns at 180C for about 15-18 minutes.
Smooth dough after mixing for 30 minutes
1st Proof - 1 hour
1st Proof: continue proofing for another one hour to make the total proofing time 2 hours.
punch out the excess air. Divide the dough into 50g each. Roll into round shape.
Plain Flour - 165g
Baking Soda - 1/2 tsp
Baking Powder - 1/2 tsp
Unsalted Butter - 30g
Shortening = 60g
Castor Sugar - 100g
Egg - 1 no.
1. Cream butter, shortening and sugar. Gradually add in egg, mix well.
2. Fold in sifted flour, baking soda and baking powder.
3. Make a dough.
4. Rest in fridge for 1/2 hour.
5. Remove the dough from fridge. Divide the dough into 30g each.
6. Roll the dough in between 2 plastic to a small round sheet.
7. Wrap the top of the main dough.
Roll the crunchy top dough in between 2 plastic bag into a thin round shape.
wrap the main dough with crunchy top.
Cut some lines to make the shape. Proof for 45 minutes.
Bo Lo Bun with a slice of butter.