Unsalted Butter - 55g
Shortening - 30g
Castor Sugar - 20g
Icing Sugar - 30g
Salt - 2 g
Egg - 30g
Milk - 12g
High Protein Flour - 105g
Milk Powder - 5g
Parmesan Cheese Powder - 15g
White Sesame - ~
1. Preheat oven to 150C. Sift high protein flour and milk powder. Combine with cheese powder.
2. Cream butter, shortening, icing sugar and castor sugar until fluffy.
3. Gradually add in egg, mix well.
4. Mix in milk.
5. Gradually fold in flour mixture, combine well.
6. Scoop the mixture into piping bag, pipe on baking tray.
7. Decorate with sesame seeds.
8. Bake at 150C for 10 minutes. Reduce temperature to 140C and bake for 5 minutes.
Off the oven, leave the cookies in oven for another 15 minutes.