Angel Food Cake 天使蛋糕
(A) Egg white - 210g
Castor Sugar - 90g
Cream of Tartar - pinch
(B) Low Protein Flour - 120g
Salt - pinch
Milk Powder - 40g
Water - 160g
Sesame seed - a bit
1. Beat egg white, cream of tartar and part of the sugar until foaming. Gradually add in sugar, whisk the egg white until stiff.
2. Sift flour, salt and milk powder together. Fold in 1/3 of the flour mixture into egg white, slightly combine Add in 1/3 of water, combine evenly.
3. Repeat step (2) until all flour mixture and water is well combine.
4. Pour the batter into an 8" chiffon cake tin, bake at preheated oven at 180C for about 30 minutes or until done.
5. Over turn the cake tin once removed from oven. Set aside to cool completely.
6. Remove the cake from cake tin. Slice and serve.