Bittersweet Chocolate - 280g
Unsalted Butter - 100g
Cocoa Powder - 8g
Seeds of 1 vanilla pod
Brown Sugar - 60g
Eggs - 2 nos
Low Protein Flour - 70g
Pineapple - diced
Walnut - 150g
Chocolate Chips - 50g
1. Melt chocolate, vanilla seeds, butter and cocoa powder over double boil.
2. Add in eggs, one at a time, mix well.
3. Fold in flour, combine well.
4. Spread the batter onto 7" cake tin (lined with aluminium foil).
5. Sprinkle pineapple, walnut and chocolate chips on batter.
6. Bake at 180C for about 25-30 minutes.
7. Serve warm with a scoop of your favourite ice cream.