Onion PowderChili Crushed
1. Wash un-peeled potatoes.
2. Poke the potatoes all over to vent while cooking.
3. Add in olive oil, rosemary, coriander and all other seasonings.
4. Bake at 180C for about 15 minutes, turn over and bake for another 15-20 minutes until cooked.
(you may use microwave, about 10-15 minutes depending on the size of the potatoes)
5. Make a slice lengthwise on each potato, and use a folk to mash the insides.
6. Top the potatoes with grated cheddar and mozzarella cheese, sprinkle with soem dried parsley, chilli crush, salt and pepper, put back to the oven and bake for another 1 minute or until cheese is melted. (I used emmental cheese this time for a different flavor).
7. Serve warm.