Almond Shortcrust (Bottom layer)
Icing Sugar - 45g
Unsalted Butter - 70g
Egg - 25g
Almond Ground - 20g
Cookie Flour - 125g
1. Cream butter and icing sugar until fluffy, gradually add in egg. Fold in almond ground and cookie flour. Combine evenly.
2. Press on a 12" x 5" tart tin. Set aside for 15 minutes.
Unsalted Butter - 95g
Icing Sugar - 75g
Ground Hazelnut - 60g
Egg - 75g
Orange Zest - 1 no
1. Cream butter, icing sugar and orange zest, gradually add in egg and ground hazelnut. Combine evenly.
2. Pour the above mixture onto shortcrust.
3. Bake at 180C for about 20-25 minutes.
Apricot Puree - 150g
Passion Fruit Puree - 100g
Castor Sugar - 50-60g
Pectin - 10g
1. Combine pectin with 1/3 of the sugar.
2. Heat up apricot puree, passion fruit puree and castor sugar. Sprinkle pectin and sugar mixture (1). Continue cooking for 10 minutes.
3. Cast on hazelnut cream/almond shortcrust.
4. Chill until set. Diced and decorate as desire.