Water (27C) - 1 and 1/4 cups
Egg Yolk (room temperature) - 1 pc
Oil - 1 Tbsp
Brown Sugar - 2 Tbsp
Salt - 1 tsp
White Pepper - 1/8 tsp
Bread Flour - 3 and 1/2 cups
Instant Yeast - 1 Tbsp
Egg - 1 pc
Water - 1 Tbsp
(1) Salt & Black Pepper
(2) Cinnamon Powder & Coarse White Sugar
(3) Parmesan Cheese Powder
(4) White Sesame & Parmesan Cheese Powder
- On a lightly floured surface cut dough into pieces. Roll each piece into desire shape.
- Place on a greased baking sheet 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Brush with egg wash and sprinkle with topping.
- Bake at 180C for 15-20 minutes or until done
Mini Buns, done by a six years old little helper
Baking at 180C for 10-15 minutes