Crusty QQ Bread in cupIngredients:
(A) Potatoes (steam and mashed) 400g
Green Onion (chopped) 25g
Cheddar Cheese 25g
Salt and Black Pepper to taste
(this filling is suitable for other bread eg. mashed potatoes bun, donut etc)
1. Steam potatoes until cooked and mashed.
2. Mix in green onion and cheddar cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
(A) Korea QQ Bread Mix 250g (available in Baker's Mall Seremban, Kepong & Puchong)
(B) Milk 175g
1. Heat up milk and butter until butter is melted. Let cool
2. Add in egg, follow by Korea QQ bread mix. Combine well.
3. Fill 1/3 of the paper cup with QQ bread mixture above, add some filling, cover with the filling with some QQ bread mix until the paper cup is 90% full.
4. Bake at 180C for about 30 minutes or until the surface is golde brown and crunchy.
5. Serve warm.
Inside of QQ bread with mashed potatoes filling