Tuesday, January 6, 2015
Sandwich Loaf - Glutinous Flour Tang Zhong Method
(A) Glutinous Rice Flour - 15g
Water - 50g
(B) Water - 135g
Brown Sugar - 35g
Salt - 3g
Unsalted Buter - 20g
High Protein Flour - 300g
Above tang zhong
Instant Yeast - 4g
1. Combine glutinous rice flour and water, mix well.
2. Heat the mixture over low heat (i used double boil) until thicken, gluey and starchy.
3. Remove from heat, wrap with cling wrap and set aside to cool.
4. Put all ingredients (B) into bread machine follow sequence.
5. Press function Bread-1 (I'm using Noxxa Multifunction Bread Maker)