Combine all the above ingredients. Roast at 200C for about 15-20 minutes
Fresh Herbs Butter Spread
Unsalted Butter (room temperature) OR Olive Oil
Fresh Thyme (chopped)
Fresh Coriander (chopped)
Fresh Parsley (chopped)
Salt & Black Pepper
Combine all the above ingredients and mix well.
Cheesy Mushroom Squares
Wholemeal bread (cut into small squares)
Fresh Herbs Butter / Olive Oil
Shitake Mushroom (sliced)
Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
1. Spread a thin layer of fresh herbs butter on bread squares.
2. Arrange few slices of mushroom on top.
3. Spoon a bit of the fresh herbs butter on mushroom follow by shredded Cheddar and Mozzarella cheese.
4. Toast the bread at 180C for about 5-8 minutes or until crunchy.
5. Top the mushroom square with roasted tomato. Serve warm.