Cold Water - 1 and 1/3 cup + 1 Tbsp
Corn Oil - 1/2 Tbsp
Brown Sugar - 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp
Salt - 2 tsp
Bread Flour - 4 cups
Instant Yeast - 1 and 1/2 tsp
Water - 2 Tbsp
Salt - 1/2 tsp
Or any other dried herbs to make different flavor
1. Put the dough ingredients into bread pan, use function 7 to make the dough.
2. Remove the dough from bread pan, place on a light floured surface. Roll into a large rectangle. Starting with the longest side, roll up tightly, pressing the seams to seal and tapering each end. (I devided the dough into 3 equal portions to make smaller bread)
3. Let rise in a warm place for 1 hour or until double in size.
4. With a knife, cut three diagonal slashes across of the loaf.
5. Combine glaze ingredients. Brush the loaf generously and sprinkle with your favorite topping. Bake at 200C for 20-25 minutes or until done.